Tuesday 24 July 2012

Between you & me…….
























Between you and me
There have been heartaches
There has been pain
There has been sun shine
& there has been rain
Between you and me.

There have been sleepless nights
But there have been beautiful dreams
There have been soft whispers
And there have been screams
Between you and me.

There has been smooth sailing
And there have been ups and downs
Sometimes we were monsters
And moments we were clowns
Between you and me.

There have been promises
Some broken, some kept
There have been plans completed
And some plans still left
Between you and me.

There have been moments of silence
And moments we would brood
We’ve been kind & gentle
And  sometimes very rude
Between you & me.

We’ve seen stormy weather
And we’ve seen rainbows
We’ve seen a few mountains
And walked a few seashores
Between you and me.

This life of ours has been both
A little bit of  Heaven and sometimes Hell
But I believe in “ all’s well
If it ends well ”
Between you and me.

There has been fun & laughter
And there have been tears
But there has always been Love
All through these years
Between you and me..
 
Let us walk  through life’s journey
As if it’s just child’s play
and at the end  this is all I hope and I pray
That love will always stay
Between you & me





3 comments:

  1. Brilliant is the word for it! All it took you to pen down such a superb post was a glimpse at the phrase "Between you and me" etched on the back of a greeting card!! Woaahhh!
    There are so many times when I marvel at how people attempt to capture their entire lives within the confines of an autobiography. But all that is passe. Of late, I've been amazed by how you manage to deftly capture two lives (yours and mumma's) in your posts. Each post in itself offers a wonderful new glimpse at the magical times you both have spent together, and no matter how many times we've heard your story or read such posts from you, every new post or conversation in this regard is like a breath of fresh air :)
    Happy happy birthday to the 50 years young lady <3
    Love you both loads!
    And needless to say, keep writing, Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people have such big dreams, but all I want is to love you, to wake up beside you each morning, to ‎feel the warmth of your hand in mine, to share each ‎moment, good and bad, with you, to lose myself in your loving arms. Some people want so much out of ‎life, but all I want is to share everything with you, for us ‎to talk late into the night, to dream together, and ‎experience all of the little things together that makes ‎life worth living. Yes, I have a big dream after all.

    And I want so many things. I want to spend the rest of ‎my life with you. And I want to give you my love, and to ‎make our home a place where you always feel warm and welcome, and for us to have a relationship in ‎which we accept each other for who we are and always ‎find a sweet dream in each other's arms. All I want is for us to love each other for the rest of our lives.

    And I do believe that dreams can come true.‎

    I know how lucky I am to have you to love me. I know what I mean to you and you to me. I know it is very very rare and very very special for two people to share this kind of love for each other. I know our feelings for each other are divine. I know I do tend to fail you at times and let doubt and insecurity creep in my mind and heart. Today. I promise you (hope to keep it for ever) that I will not let doubt and insecurity spoil the divine and lovely relationship between us, the love between us. Just know one thing Johna, You are my Life and you are my Universe and I have everything when I have you. Thanks for loving me so much. God has blessed me with such wonderful husband and kids. I don't know how can I ever thank God for everything he has given me. I am the LUCKIEST person on earth.

    Love u very much.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Between you and me'- a phrase that can entice so many emotions. After all the years, you have spent together, I am sure words wouldn't have been enough to describe everything that has ever happened. But this, post surely looks like a small tribute to the awesome relationship that you share, a sneek peak into the Fantasia - a fantasy world that you have created that inspires us all so much. Both of you are the best example of how much magic two beautiful people like you both can create.
    Both of you are like the strong pillars of our lives and your lives, the immortal guiding stars to steer our way into the lives that we want to lead.

    Love you both very much,
    Amo

    ReplyDelete